|Call for Papers: 5th Annual International Conference on Public Administration and Development Alternatives (IPADA) |
The Department of Public Administration in the School of Economics and Management under the Faculty of Management and Law at the University of Limpopo will host the 5tH Annual International Conference on Public Administration and Development Alternatives (IPADA) themed “Revitalising Public Administration, Development and Economic Growth”. The conference will take place from 01-03 July 2020. Academics, Development experts, Public Administration Practitioners, Politicians, Local Government Officials and Post Graduate students are encouraged to submit their papers.
Presenters should prepare their abstracts on above-mentioned theme but not limited to below sub themes.
GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACTS:
- Local Government Administration Politics and Skills Training
- African public administration
- Public administration and service delivery
- Elections and democracies
- Public administration and ethics
- Public Administration Teaching and Research
- Development and Development Projects
- Public Finance, Auditing and Financial Management
- Africa in the Global Environment or International relations
- Defense, Safety and Security
- Economic growth
- Education, Information technology and communication
- Land and agriculture
- Business, Procurement and Entrepreneurship
- Human Resources and Labour Practices
- Public Health and Social Development
- Public transport logistics and management
- Higher Education Governance and Student Affairs
Paper submission and publication of the conference proceedings
- Abstracts should be less than 350 words on any or combination(s) of the specific themes indicated above.
- Papers should be written in Aerial 12pt, 1.5 line-spacing and justified margins with the following guidelines:
- The paper should include title page (title, author (s) names, and affiliations), abstract including five keywords, the main body, conclusion and reference.
- The length of the paper should be 4500-6000 words.
- The title of the paper should be descriptive and concise. Authors are encouraged to avoid wordy titles.
- Papers should be divided into subheadings and be paginated.
- Authors are limited to submit at maximum two (2) papers for publication in the conference proceedings. No more than two papers will be published in the conference proceedings. However, authors may present more than two papers.
- The editorial team will subject all abstracts and papers to a triple blind review, though the decision of the editorial team on the acceptability of the paper cannot be contested.
- The reference style required for submission is strictly Harvard. Authors are required to follow this style specification consistently. The editorial team will reject papers with faulty referencing. For direct quotations, authors should use double quotation marks (and a single quotation for within the quotes) and page numbers should be provided for direct quoted material.
- Abstracts should be two pages:
- First page should be title page (title of the paper, name of author(s), affiliation and contact information as well as the theme.
- Second page must only have the Title of the Paper proposed and the Abstract. Due date for submission of abstracts is 31 January 2020.
- Due date for submission of full papers is on or before 31 March 2020 for peer review consideration
- Presenters are allowed to submit a maximum of three abstracts.
- Abstracts should be sent electronically to email@example.com or Ipadaconference@gmail.com
Authors that need their papers to be published in the conference proceedings should submit their full papers before 31 March 2020. Papers to be considered for publication will undergo peer review process. Only selected papers will be published in the International Conference on Public Administration and Development Alternatives.
||R 5 500.00
||R 3 800.00
PAYMENTS OF REGISTRATION FEES
Registration fees are payable through the following bank details:
Name: International Conference On Public Administration and Development Alternatives
Reference: Authors Names and Manuscript number
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch Code: 052548
NB: Make sure that you state the reference on the deposit slip. Kindly fax or email proof of payment to: Ms Angelina Mamabolo
Fax: (+27) 15 268 3522
Tel: (+27) 15 268 3157/ 3655
The conference will take place at Southern Sun Elangeni and Maharani, Durban, South Africa
ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORT
Delegates are responsible for arranging and paying for their own accommodation and transport. Arrangements can be made directly with the Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani on the below mentioned contacts:
Tel: (+27) 31 362 1300/4001
|Submission of Abstracts
||31 January 2020
|Submission of Full Papers
||31 March 2020
|Conference Registration Fees
||31 May 2020
|Submission of Revised Papers
||01 June 2020
||02 July 2020
||01-03 July 2020
For further information about the conference contact: Prof Mokoko Sebola (Conference Chair)
Tel no: (+27) 15 268 2641/ 2424,
Cell: (+27) 82 551 9001
(2020 IPADA 5th ANNUAL CALL FOR PAPERS 2020)
Date created: 2019-10-31 16:00:23